Solid Surface Countertops
Benefits of Solid Surface Countertops
- Solid surface will NOT stain, it’s Repairable, 100% Non-Porous, and is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation.
- Scratches can be sanded out – by far, one of the greatest advantages of solid surface countertop material.
- There are many available colors, and you have the option of a bonded continuous sink installation as well as undermount, vessel, apron, and drop in.
- Solid surface is used in many commercial applications due to its durability, look, and the fact that it does not harbor bacteria
- While very high and direct heat will damage most solid surface products, solid surface materials do not burn or combust. Therefore, if you counter is damaged by excessive heat, in most cases it can be repaired. To prevent heat damage, always use a hot pad or trivet with rubber feet.
The intelligent combination of acrylic, natural minerals and pigments to produce HI-MACS® produces a non-porous, smooth surface that meets the most exacting hygiene requirements and offers a number of benefits over conventional alternatives. HI-MACS® is superior to conventional products, such as marble, granite, glass, ceramic, laminate or polyester, especially on account of its flexibility and the possibility of seamless joints together with ease of repairability.
Staron® Solid Surfaces by Samsung are highly functional, beautiful, acrylic surfacing materials that come in an impressive range of variegated colors. Staron® surfaces have multiple commercial as well as residential uses, and they are tough, stain-resistant, and easy to maintain. Samsung Staron® full and partial sheets are also nonporous, which means there’s nowhere for bacteria and mold to hide and grow—so you can be confident that you’ll have hygienic surfaces for all of your family’s needs.
Flowing, virtually seamless, organic shapes, bold effects of color and translucency — if it can be imagined, it can be created with DuPont™ Corian® solid surface. Corian® is available in a vast range of trendsetting patterns and tones, as well as your own custom-designed colors. In baths and kitchens and beyond, throughout homes and hospitals, restaurants, and public spaces, Corian® solid surfaces deliver high performance and outstanding aesthetics. A signature DuPont innovation, Corian® solid surfaces continue to evolve and to inspire unprecedented creative flights of design fancy, combined with functionality.
People love the virtually invisible, impervious seams. They love the sleek, integrated solid-surface sinks that are easy to clean. And they love that LivingStone® is nonporous. So germs and odors can’t penetrate.When you clean your LivingStone® surfaces, they’re really clean.LivingStone® resists impacts and stains. And it’s renewable. No wonder every inch is backed by a transferable 15-year warranty.