Benefits of Quartz Countertops
- Consistent Patterns, Ultra Strong and Hygienic Quartz is the most durable countertop stone or manufactured countertop you can buy.
- Designer color choices are available and custom edges can be created.
- Quartz countertops don’t need to be sealed like granite surfaces.
- Quartz gives you the ability to install an undermount, vessel, apron or drop in sink, plus faucets can be installed directly on the counter.
- Hot pots and pans can be placed on the working surface of the counter and bacteria have a harder time taking hold in quartz counters than any other countertop.
Browse from hundreds of colors below
Cambria quartz surfaces offer exceptional design freedom and flexibility for both residential and commercial applications such as countertops, wall cladding, tables, reception desks, vanity tops and more. If you like the look of granite, limestone and other natural stones, you’ll love the natural beauty of Cambria. Cambria is available in more than 100 designs. These distinct designs boast the natural beauty and variation of quarry cut stone. Medford Countertops is the exclusive regional fabricator for Cambria.
Caesarstone quartz surfaces are the ultimate combination of nature and technology. Non-porous, scratch resistant and highly resistant to stains, Caesarstone retains its beauty without sealants or waxes and is almost maintenance-free. Ideal for any interior space, Caesarstone stone surfaces have four times the flexural strength and double the impact resistance of granite while impressively outperforming marble.
Corian® Quartz (formerly known as Zodiaq®) surface brings the best of nature and science to contemporary residential and commercial design. Engineered with pure quartz crystals, beaming with diamond-like radiance, Corian® Quartz is visually striking — and utterly unique.